jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

Renoise Synth Instrument Pack

I don't usually write in English, but this time I'll do as I'd like to share this post with as many people as possible. I've recently bought Renoise and I am having a great time making tunes and writing music on it. I feel like I was rediscovering the tracking experience! But when I googled for a good instrument resource, I couldn't find almost anything really useful...

As I use Renoise mostly in my netbook, when I'm not in my home-studio, I thought that it would be a nice idea if I could sample and map some of my favourite hardware patches for my own use and then just share them here. So here's my first attempt: seven synth sounds. Some of them have been recorded through a tube pre-amp, so they are intentionally overdriven :) I have just applied analog distortion, there are no other effects. Envelopes are very simple, tweak them to fit your needs.

License: use this in your music as you want, just don't redistribute the samples and instruments anywhere :)
Hope this is useful for someone :) Some feedback is always welcome!

Update: check the second volume.

Flattr this

2 comentarios: